Cargo transportation routes:
Regular transportation and forwarding of partial cargos (LTL) from: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia, United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Finland, Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece;
- Cargo transportation in tent semi-trailers of 82–92m³;
- Cargo transportation in road trains of 114–120m³;
- Cargo transportation in refrigerated semi-trailers of 86 m³;
- Partial cargo transportation;
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR);
International transportation services are inevitably accompanied by local transportation services. With our own fleet of vehicles and with the help of our partners in Lithuania, we may deliver and collect cargoes of any size from any spot within Lithuania rapidly and reliably.